All students should wear their full uniform beginning on the first day of school - any Collegiate uniform shirt, khaki pants, belt if there are belt loops, and closed-toe shoes. We recommend purchasing 3-5 polos/sweatshirts for each scholar so if one is in the laundry, they can have a clean one to wear.
• Visit our personalized shopping website or visit landsend.com/school and search for our school using this code: 900189796
• Create or sign in to your account
• Include your student and school information in My Account
• Start shopping with your personalized product checklist
• Call 1-800-469-2222 and reference Preferred School Number 900189796, your scholar’s grade level and gender
• Lands’ End’s team of consultants are available 24/7 for assistance
In addition, we carry a limited quantity of uniform polos in stock. As long as we still have remaining uniforms in the main office, those polos and sweatshirts can be purchased during school operating hours via cash, check, or credit card. We recommend calling the main office prior to purchasing uniforms in person to ensure we have the stock you’re look to purchase.
Sign up for email updates to get special offers (like free shipping!), sneak peeks at new products and lots more.
If a scholar shows up and is not in full uniform, they will be given a loaner to use for the day. Scholars who are not in full uniform will receive a deduction on their paycheck for not being prepared for school, so it is important for them to leave home ready for the day.